This heavy duty Dip Treated 12x8 Shiplap Tongue and Groove Double Door Apex Workshop from Forest gives you plenty of space to store away garden equipment and the double doors allow easy access while carrying larger items. As well as offering room for storage, there is plenty of space for use as a workshop with shelving and workbench. The six fixed windows allow plenty of light in, making this building perfect for use as a workshop. An attractive smooth planed finial and barge boards finish the look of this shed.
The walls are built using high quality interlocking shiplap tongue and groove boards which have been dip treated to guarantee against rot for 10 years – provided that the shed is isolated from the ground and is regularly re-treated with timber preservative. The shed also features a solid timber boarded floor which is pressure treated for longevity and is strong enough to cope with heavy garden equipment such as a lawn mowers or bags of compost.
The double doors have been braced with sturdy double “Z” framing and can be secured with a plate hasp and staple latch. They are fixed using security hidden hinges that can’t be accessed when the doors are shut. Windows are glazed with unbreakable polycarbonate glazing and fixed with security screws that cannot be unscrewed. When the shed is assembled it is possible to choose which side to locate the window side relative to the door end to suit your garden layout.
Forest sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources. All fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build this shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions.
Key Features include:
- 12x8 Shiplap Tongue and Groove Double Door Apex Workshop from Forest
- High quality shiplap tongue and groove construction with watertight interlocking smooth planed boards
- Robust and stable pressure treated solid timber boarded floor
- Windows glazed with unbreakable polycarbonate
- Secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy doors braced with double "Z" framing for added strength
- Weather proof mineral felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge boards
- Dip treated and guaranteed against rot and fungal decay for 10 years