The Dip Treated 7x5 Shiplap Tongue and Groove Pent Shed from Forest provides generous headroom inside and the sloping pent roof allows rainwater to run off at the back efficiently. This design is perfect for positioning against a wall or fence.
It has a high quality shiplap tongue and groove construction with watertight interlocking smooth planed boards. Having been dip treated, this shed is guaranteed against rot for 10 years, providing you retreat it with a shed preservative annually and it is isolated from ground contact.
The two fixed windows are made from shatterproof polycarbonate glazing and allow sunlight to enter the interior while you are working. They are also fixed with security screws, which cannot be unscrewed, for an extra level of protection for your belongings. The pressure treated solid timber boarded floor aids the longevity of the shed and the weather proof mineral felted roof constructed from durable sheet material allows for excellent water run-off.
Forest sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources. All fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build this shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions.
Key Features include:
- 7x5 Shiplap Tongue and Groove Pent Shed from Forest
- High quality shiplap tongue and groove construction with watertight interlocking smooth planed boards
- Robust and stable pressure treated solid timber boarded floor
- Windows glazed with unbreakable polycarbonate
- Secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength
- Weather proof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- Dip treated and guaranteed against rot and fungal decay for 10 years