The Aruba 2 - 4.5m x 3m / 15ft x 10ft Corner Cabin with additional side room would make a great summerhouse or leisure room. It comes with 44mm Logs, double doors and a single door for the second room and 2 windows to make the most of the light. We can supply the cabin as either right or left handed, so you can have either the room on the left or the right making it a very flexible option. If you have the space this cabin also has the option of a covered terrace - great for entertaining or as an additional outdoor work area. This cabin is one of our popular products as it looks really great and would suit most garden shapes and sizes.
|Aruba 2 Quick Facts
| Base Size Metric
||4.5m x 3m
| Base Size Imperial
||14ft 10 ins x 9ft 11 ins
| Log Thickness
| Roof Type
| Floor Area
| Wall Height
||Single(avaliable in Double)
|Reversible Construction Available
|Aruba 2 Pricing
|Roof & Floor Insulation
| Shingle Tiles
|Solar Panel Kit
|Upgrade Door Handle
|Upgrade Window Handle - Lockable
|ProBase - 54 Tiles
|Aruba 2 Installation Pricing
|Cabin with Roofing Material
| Concrete Base
|ProBase Fitting & Supply
Please click the below image to download the installation guide for this building. The installation guide provides you with the floor plans, specification and also full parts list.
• Your garden house has a two-year warranty, and we give the wooden wall elements (except those of the 19-mm wall) a special extended warranty of five years. You will find the terms and conditions of the warranty below.
• Repairing or replacing the product during the warranty period will not extend the warranty period or grant a new warranty with a new warranty period. The warranty on elements replaced or repaired during the warranty period expires at the same time as the warranty period of the product.
1. General warranty conditions
1.1. The garden house (hereinafter: the Product) shall be purchased from a Manufacturer or an authorised distributor of the Manufacturer (hereinafter: the Seller) and the end-user of the Product (hereinafter: the Buyer) must have fully paid for the Product by the time of the warranty incident.
1.2. The Buyer shall ensure that the Product is selected for its intended purpose and is suitable for installation in the planned location (e.g. year-round use as an office).
1.3. The warranty period starts from the moment the Product is delivered to the Buyer and the accompanying documents have been signed. The warranty is valid provided that the installation instructions are strictly followed. Modifications made to the Product or parts thereof shall be coordinated in advance with the Seller.
1.4. A warranty incident is considered to be a possible fault in the structure of the Product or a defect in and/or missing element which is not excluded from the warranty as per Article 2.
1.5. The Seller must be notified immediately of any deficiencies in the Product detected during the warranty period, but at the latest within five working days of the date the deficiency was discovered. When submitting a complaint, it must be accompanied by one or more photos, a description of the deficiency, the article number of the Product and the serial number given by the manufacturer (as marked on the last page of the installation instructions and on the label attached to the packaging).
1.6. The scope of warranty liability is exclusively limited to the faulty element to be replaced under warranty. The Buyer and Seller shall agree on the quickest possible delivery date and location. The scope of warranty liability excludes transport, installation, time and communication costs related to the detection of the defect and installation. The Seller shall not be held liable before the Buyer or a third party for any incidental or consequential damage arising from the deficiency in the Product.
1.7. In case of doubt, the Seller reserves the right to process the incident for longer than 14 working days and to involve experts, of its own volition, to establish whether:
• the Product was installed according to the provided installation instructions; and
• circumstances exist which exclude the warranty liability described in Article 2.
1.8. The Seller has the right to claim compensation from the Buyer for the costs incurred in processing an unjustified complaint.
2. This warranty excludes the following:
2.1. Damage caused by the incorrect storage of the Product after the Product has been delivered to the Buyer (exposed to weather conditions, in contact with the ground or in heated rooms) or damage occurring during transport and installation. Damage occurring during transport (if the Product was delivered to the home address or another address of the Buyer) which can be determined before accepting the goods (i.e. before unloading from the vehicle) shall be recorded by taking one or more photos, which shall be forwarded to the Seller.
2.2. Mistakes made during installation of the Product:
• the installation instructions were ignored during the installation process;
• weather conditions (strong wind, snow, ice or rain) which could harm the Product were not taken into consideration during installation;
• the distance between the upper edge of the foundation or the first wall element of the house is less than 45 mm;
• the outer edge of the bottom wall row is not installed 3-5 mm beyond the outer edge of the foundation;
• the subframe is not level and square; • no damp-proof barrier has been installed between the foundation and structure;
• the entire Product has not been finished with wood preservative immediately after installation, including the doors and windows, which should be finished on both sides (to prevent discolouration, bending and expanding). When choosing wood preservatives, an expert/paint seller should be consulted;
• in terms of ensuring the durability of the Product, it has not been sufficiently protected against weather conditions, e.g. by means of roofing covering strips and fastening strips, anchors, storm strips or other means, even if the listed accessories are not included in the garden house set;
• objects have been rigidly fastened to a wall which prevent the normal drying, shrinking, settling or expanding of the Product (which must also be taken into consideration when fastening the nut of the storm strip);
• during installation of the roof boards 1-2 mm of expansion space has not been provided; and/or
• for roofing felt (if this is included in the garden house set) meant to be used as an underlayer with the roofing material.
2.3. Peculiarities of wood as a natural material:
• expanding, shrinking (below 3% in width and thickness), differences in colour and twisting and bending of elements, none of which hamper the installation of the garden house;
• intact/ingrown knots in elements of the Product which do not harm its stability;
• unplaned areas, dull areas or areas where knots extend beyond the edge of the roof or floor boards of the garden house, if the boards can be installed so that these defects remain hidden after final finishing (e.g. by rotating the boards);
• knots with a max. diameter of 20 mm extending beyond the elements of the Product, including if they appear on the edge of an element of the Product but remain hidden in the structure after final finishing;
• small fissures or cracks formed in the Product (as a result of drying) which have not penetrated through and do not hamper the stability of the Product’s structure; and
• wax pockets in elements of the Product.
2.4. Finger-jointed wooden elements used in the Product.
2.5. Damage related to the normal wear and tear of the Product (e.g. signs of wear on floor boards or the doorsill).
2.6. Glazed units/glass panes mechanically damaged by the Buyer, broken or thermally broken (which may occur when the difference in temperature of the glass in the central area and in the hidden edge area of a pane or glazed unit exceeds the critical value).
2.7. Reasons related to normal physical phenomena (e.g. the formation of condensation on windows).
2.8. Damage related to unforeseeable factors (e.g. vandalism, flooding, storms or tornadoes).
The Buyer shall lose their entitlement to the warranty in the following cases:
• the Buyer does not verify the quantity, completeness and quality of the Product and elements thereof within a reasonable time following delivery and acceptance of the Product and in all cases before installation;
• elements with defects have already been installed or painted, but the deficiency in the Product would have been noticeable during inspection. The detected deficiency shall be recorded as described in article 1.5; and/or
• the Buyer submits to the Seller wrong or insufficient data regarding the Product or warranty incident or documents proving the purchase are not submitted