The Pressure Treated Tongue and Groove 7x5 Pent Shed from Forest is a premium quality building which is ideal for storing away your tools and equipment and keeping your garden neat and tidy. The shed is packed with high quality features and specification.
The pent roof design is ideal for positioning against a wall or fence and offers good head room at the front of the shed along with plenty of storage space at the back.
This 7x5 pent shed is manufactured from high quality, smooth planed tongue and groove boards and supported by sturdy 45x28mm framing. The floor also utilised tonque & groove boards, mounted on floor bearers, and all of the timber used in the shed has been pressure treated, giving it a 15 year anti-rot guarantee.
The windows of this shed are made from premium 3mm-thick acrylic glazing, and one can be opened and held with a multi-position latch to provide ventilation while you are working.
The sturdy double “Z” framed door can be hung on either end of the shed to suit your preference using robust hinges and screws, and can be secured with a pad bolt. The roof is constructed using interlocking tongue and groove boards, in place of the more common OSB sheet, and is finished with green mineral felt. The 7x5 pent shed is finished with smooth planed barge boards.
Felt, fixings and instructions for this 7x5 shed are all included for self-assembly. Padlock is not included. Forest sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources.
Key Features include:
- The Pressure Treated Tongue and Groove 7x5 Pent Shed
- 15 year anti-rot guarantee
- Robust tongue & groove boarded floor with supporting pressure treated floor bearers
- Acrylic windows for added ventilation with high quality catches
- Single door with diagonal framing for strength
- High quality pad bolt supplied for security
- 12mm tongue & groove boarded roof with substantial roof battens
- Finished with barge boards manufactured from smooth planed timber
- Instructions, fixtures and fittings all included