The Pressure Treated Tongue and Groove 8x6 Apex Shed from Forest is a premium quality building with a great specification. This 8x6 shed offers plenty of space for storing away gardening tools and equipment as well as having room to use as a workshop with a workbench and shelving.
This 8x6 shed is constructed using premium, smooth planed interlocking tongue and groove boards supported by strong 45x25mm framing. The floor and roof are also made from solid timber interlocking tongue and groove boards, in place of the more common OSB sheet and the roof is finished with high quality green mineral.
All of the timber used in the shed has been pressure treated, giving it a 15 year guarantee free from rot and fungal decay.
The two windows of this apex shed are glazed with premium 3mm acrylic glazing with one of them being hinged for opening and fitted with high quality catches. The double “Z” braced door can be positioned on either end of the shed relative to the window side and it is hung with robust hinges and secured with a rim lock. The shed is finished with smooth planed barge boards and a diamond finial.
Felt, fixings and instructions for this Forest 8x6 Apex Shed are all included for self-assembly. Forest sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources.
Key Features include:
- The Pressure Treated Tongue and Groove 8x6 Apex Shed from Forest
- 15 year anti-rot guarantee
- Robust tongue & groove boarded floor with supporting pressure treated floor bearers
- Acrylic windows for added ventilation with high quality catches
- Single door with diagonal framing for strength
- High quality rim lock supplied for security
- 12mm tongue & groove boarded roof with substantial roof battens
- Finished with barge boards and finial manufactured from smooth planed timber
- Instructions, fixtures and fittings all included