The Dip Treated 8x6 Shiplap Tongue and Groove Apex Shed with Onduline roof is big enough to be used for storage of large outdoor equipment such as lawnmowers and bikes as well as having space for shelving and/or a work bench. To personalise this building, the door can be hung either end of the shed relative to the window side to suit your garden layout. An attractive smooth planed finial and barge boards finish the look of this shed.
An added feature of this shed is the Onduline roof which is a waterproof corrugated bituminous material with a number of advantages over conventional shed felt. This green sheet roof is very quick and easy to assemble, will not rust, rot or become brittle and it is lightweight and UV resistant.
The shed walls are made from high quality interlocking shiplap tongue and groove boards which have been dip treated and are guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly re-treated with a timber preservative. The sturdy door is braced with strong double “Z” framing and fixed with secure hidden hinges that cannot be accessed when the door is closed.
The two fixed windows are made from unbreakable polycarbonate glazing and allow sunlight to enter the interior while you are working. They are also fixed with security screws, which cannot be unscrewed, for an extra level of protection for your belongings. The solid timber boarded floor is pressure treated for longevity and is strong enough to cope with heavy items such as lawnmowers of bags of compost.
Forest sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources. All fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build this shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions.
Key Features include:
- 8x6 Shiplap Tongue and Groove Apex Shed with Onduline Roof from Forest
- High quality shiplap tongue and groove construction with watertight interlocking smooth planed boards
- Robust and stable pressure treated solid timber boarded floor
- Windows glazed with unbreakable polycarbonate
- Secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength
- Weather proof Onduline corrugated sheet roof
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge boards
- Dip treated and guaranteed against rot and fungal decay for 10 years