The Forest 5x5 Wooden Apple Playhouse offers a range of play options with the lovely little sheltered veranda and stable-style door.
The extra wide 570mm door offers easy access to the spacious interior where your children can move in toys and items of furniture, and the stable door design will add a new level of inspired play. This playhouse features safety tested door hinges that stop little fingers from getting trapped and smooth planed timber to avoid any splinters. The two fixed windows and stable door ensure that the interior of the playhouse is flooded with natural light, and the shatterproof styrene glazing is a safer alternative to glass.
The walls are made up of smooth 12mm tongue and groove panels, which give a waterproof finish. The 9mm resin board floor is reinforced by pressure treated floor joists, which run width ways, protecting the floor from ground moisture for increased longevity. Although the playhouse has been dip treated at the factory, to provide your playhouse with long-term protection, it is recommended that you retreat it on an annual basis.
Additional items can be added to this play house, such as window boxes or window shutters to make it more homelike (to be purchased separately). For children’s protection, and your peace of mind the manufacturers have made sure that this playhouse complies with European child safety standards EN 71.
Key Features include:
- The 5x5 Wooden Apple Playhouse from Forest will inspire years of new and exciting play
- Features a decked veranda
- The wide door allows for easy access and manoeuvrability and can be secured shut with a simple magnetic catch
- The door is fitted with safety hinges that prevent little fingers from getting trapped
- Manufactured using weather resistant tongue and groove with a smooth planed finish to minimise the risk of splinters
- The timber used has been dip treated to give it a 10 year guarantee with annual retreatment
- Windows offer a discreet way to keep an eye on your children, and the shatterproof styrene glazing is a safer alternative to glass
- Conforms to EN71 European safety requirements for toys
- Supplied flat packed and unpainted for self-assembly only, all fixings and instructions are included for a fuss-free construction