The cottage style 6x4 Wooden Damson Playhouse from Forest will be a delightful addition to your garden for your children to play in.
A wide single door provides access to the playhouse, while the two extra-large shatterproof styrene windows allow plenty of natural sunlight into the interior and are a safer alternative to glass. This wooden playhouse has a high quality construction and is dip treated, giving a 10 year guarantee against rot so you can be sure your children will have many years of outdoor fun, and the pencil rounded framing will keep splinters at bay.
The 12mm tongue and groove cladding forms a robust weatherproof build that is sure to hold strong against harsh weather conditions. Built with children in mind and fully EN71 certified, the door has a magnetic catch and safety tested hinges that stop your children’s fingers getting trapped, giving you peace of mind while your children play. This playhouse comes with a floor which has built-in, pressure treated floor joists, which isolate the floor itself from ground contact, further preventing rot damage.
The Damson Playhouse is supplied unpainted, but why not paint the cottage in your child's favourite colour for that added personal touch? Additional items can be added to this play house, such as window boxes or window shutters to make it more homelike and inspire new and exciting play (to be purchased separately). Annual retreatment is required to support the guarantee.
Key Features include:
- The 6x4 Wooden Damson Playhouse from Forest will inspire years of new and exciting play
- The wide door allows for easy access and manoeuvrability and can be secured shut with a simple magnetic catch
- The door is fitted with safety hinges that prevent little fingers from getting trapped
- Manufactured using tongue and groove boards with a smooth planed finish to minimise the risk of splinters
- The timber used has been dip treated to give it a 10 year guarantee against rot provided it has an annual retreatment
- Windows offer a discreet way to keep an eye on your children, and the shatterproof styrene glazing is a safer alternative to glass
- Conforms to EN71 European safety requirements for toys
- Supplied flat packed and unpainted for self-assembly only, all fixings and instructions are included for a fuss-free construction