This gorgeous Forest Pressure Treated 4x4 Wooden Sage Tower Playhouse will entertain your children for many years to come due to its extra eaves height – they won’t grow out of it before they are ready to.
The Sage Tower Playhouse has the added excitement of being raised off the ground on stilts, giving it a fortress appeal and great views. In addition to the internal accomodation, there is a raised deck area outside with banisters for safety and a robust 3-step ladder for getting up and down to the playhouse and deck.
Traditional square windows featured on both sides of the wooden playhouse allow plenty of natural light in and mean you can keep a discreet eye on your children while they play. Built with children in mind and fully EN71 certified, the two styrene windows are shatterproof to prevent any possible injuries from broken glass. Specially designed door hinges ensure that little fingers won’t get caught and your children can play safely.
High quality 12mm thick tongue and groove boards are used throughout with the wall panels having as shiplap profile to aid water run-off.
The Sage Playhouse is manufactured using pressure treated timber, which gives it a 15-year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. The playhouse is supplied unpainted, so you are free to add your own colourful touch if you wish. Additional items can be added to this play house, such as window boxes or window shutters to make it more homelike and inspire new and exciting play (to be purchased separately).
Suitable for children aged 3+ years, and it is spacious enough for more than one child to play at a time. Supplied flat packed for self-assembly only.
Key Features include:
- The 4x4 Wooden Sage Tower Playhouse from Forest will inspire years of new and exciting play
- The stable door enhances imaginative play and can be secured shut with a simple magnetic catch
- The door is fitted with safety hinges that prevent little fingers from getting trapped
- Manufactured using tongue and groove cladding with a smooth planed finish to minimise the risk of splinters
- The timber used has been pressure treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay
- Windows offer a discreet way to keep an eye on your children, and the shatterproof styrene glazing is a safer alternative to glass
- Conforms to EN71 European safety requirements for toys
- Supplied flat packed and unpainted for self-assembly only, all fixings and instructions are included for a fuss-free construction