The fantastic 10x8 Vale Greenhouses is both practical and stylish from our Forest Garden range. The 70x45mm framing and 12mm tongue and groove cladding makes this greenhouse heavy duty and has a durable structure. The timber used has been slow grown, kiln dried and then pressure treated to give it an impressive 15 year manufacturer's guarantee against rot and fungal decay. It has also been smooth planed to give the greenhouse a splinter free finish. The glass that has been used for this greenhouse is 4mm toughened glass, which reduces the risk of breakages and provides more internal light than perspex.
To ensure that the greenhouse is properly ventilated the roof is fitted with an opening window that has an automatic vent to regulate the temperature and keep air circulating efficiently. The 10x8 Vale has two full width spans of potting shelves so that you can ensure all of your plants get an adequate amount of sunlight. The ironmongery used for this greenhouse is of the highest quality and provides excellent support to the wooden structure and the double door allows easy access in and out of the greenhouse while carrying pots and plants.
This greenhouses comes with FREE Delivery and Installation, so you only need to worry about a suitable base.
Key Features include:
- The 10x8 Vale Greenhouse is inspired by growers in the Vale of Evesham to create optimum growing conditions
- Timber used has been pressure treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Smooth planed 12mm tongue and groove cladding
- 70x45mm framing for a rigid structure
- Glazed with 4mm toughened glass – a safer alternative to regular glass
- Two full widths of potting shelves to keep ensure your plants get the appropriate amount of light
- Double doors makes access while carrying tools much easier
- Roof is fitted with an opening window and auto-vent to keep air flowing
- Free delivery and installation