The fantastic 6x4 Vale Greenhouse from our Forest Garden range combines practicality and style greenhouse that would look great in any garden. Using a 70x45mm framing and 12mm tongue and groove cladding combined to make a heavy duty and durable structure. The timber used has been slow grown, kiln dried and then pressure treated to give it a fantastic 15 year manuafcturer's guarantee against rot and fungal decay. It has also been smooth planed to give the building a splinter free finish.
The glass which has been used for this greenhouse is 4mm toughened glass which reduces the risk of breakages and provides more internal light than perspex. To ensure that the greenhouse is properly ventilated, the roof is fitted with an opening window that has an automatic vent; this will regulate the temperature and keep air circulating efficiently.
The 6x4 Vale has two full width spans of potting shelves so you can keep all of your plants in the sunlight and give them the adequate attention they need without creating a mess. The ironmongery used for this greenhouse is of the highest quality and provides excellent support to the wooden structure and single door.
This greenhouse comes with FREE Delivery and Installation, so the only thing you need to worry about is a suitable base!
Key Features include:
- The 6x4 Vale Greenhouse is inspired by growers in the Vale of Evesham to create optimum growing conditions
- Timber used has been pressure treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Smooth planed 12mm tongue and groove cladding
- 70x45mm framing for a rigid structure
- Glazed with 4mm toughened glass – a safer alternative to regular glass
- Two full widths of potting shelves to keep ensure your plants get the appropriate amount of light
- Single door optimises interior space
- Roof is fitted with an opening window and auto-vent to keep air flowing
- Free delivery and installation