The superb 8x6 Vale Greenhouse combines style and practicality to create the perfect place to nurture your plant life and provide the best growing conditions possible. Made with 70x45mm framing and 12mm tongue and groove cladding creates a premium water tight panel, giving no chance for water to enter your building. To further increase the life of this greenhouse, the manufacturer has opted to choose slow grown and kiln dried timber to reduce the risk of splitting. They have also pressure treated the timber to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay.
4mm toughened safety glass has been used for the panels of this greenhouse, reducing the risk of breakages and allowing more light through than perspex. The roof is fitted with an opening window that is controlled by an automatic vent to regulate the temperature and airflow within the greenhouse. To keep your greenhouse neat and tidy and to make sure that all of your plants get an adequate amount of sunlight, this 8x6 greenhouse has one full width span potting shelf. High quality ironmongery provides support to the greenhouse structure and the single door, as well as giving a stylish finish.
FREE Delivery and Installation comes as standard with this greenhouse to save you the time and hassle of constructing it yourself - all you need to worry about is a suitable base.
Key Features include:
- The 6x8 Vale Greenhouse is inspired by growers in the Vale of Evesham to create optimum growing conditions
- Timber used has been pressure treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Smooth planed 12mm tongue and groove cladding
- 70x45mm framing for a rigid structure
- Glazed with 4mm toughened glass – a safer alternative to regular glass
- Two full widths of potting shelves to keep ensure your plants get the appropriate amount of light
- Single door optimises interior space
- Roof is fitted with an opening window and auto-vent to keep air flowing
- Free delivery and installation